Friday, September 19, 2008

5 weeks


Joshua is 5 weeks, 2 days today. I bought a scale yesterday and weighed myself and then weighed myself while holding Joshua and the difference was 12 pounds! If he keeps growing like this he's going to be a giant!

So, I thought I'd tell you a little bit about him. He is happiest when he's eating. He likes to be held all the time and fusses when he is put down. He does like his bouncer cause it vibrates. We've tried putting him in the swing but I think he's still too young for it. He likes to be rocked and bounced and jostled though, so I think he'll really like the swing.

He's really good at holding his head up when he's vertical but he still has to make an effort to pick it up when he's on his tummy. He spends much more time awake now than when he was a newborn. He focuses on faces and likes to look out windows and stare at lights.

No comments: