Thursday, August 28, 2008

2 weeks


We had Joshua's two week appointment today - he's now 15 days old. Here's a shocker - he now weighs in at 8lbs, 4oz! That's a gain of 1lb, 6oz in 8 days! We had to weigh him twice to make sure! Brian and I knew he had gained weight but I was thinking he'd weigh like 7-4. I was a whole pound off. But I guess that's what happens when you eat every two hours!

Joshua's been on a two hour schedule. No matter what I do, he wakes up to eat every two hours - day and night. Which means by the time he eats, has his diaper changed, and settles back down, I've got about an hour until he's up to eat again. That doesn't make for very recuperative sleep for any of us! It'll just take time for Joshua to figure things out. But, hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later!

No comments: